**IMPORTANT INFORMATION/UPDATES**Please Read Full Message**
If it’s your first time visiting WeCare Medical Associates LLC , there are a few things we need for you to do.
• Call and make an appointment: (Phone): 540.656.2950 (Fax) 540.656.2957
• Locate and obtain your medical records prior to your visit. How? Fill out our medical release form, sign and date it and return it to your primary care doctor. They will fax us your records once they’ve received this form.
• Bring in any Medications, Insurance Cards and Photo Identification cards you may have to the office with you
• Please fill out ALL of the blanks on ALL forms located under “Patient Forms” and bring them with you to our office
• Be prepared to pay your co-pay at the time of visit
• If you are pregnant, please have a copy of your confirmation ( a physician note) and be prepared to leave a urine sample at the time of visit
We are located at 611 Jefferson Davis Hwy Suite 101 Fredericksburg, VA 22401. We are closest to the main road (Route 1- Jefferson Davis Hwy), directly across from CVS pharmacy, and in front of Mary Washington Hospital in a building called Snowden Office Park. LOOK FOR THE CARTOON SIGNS ON THE LAWN!
Office Hours: Mon- Fri 8:30a-12:30 and 1:30-4:30p
Please note that everyone is going to be considered new at one point because this is a new office! Meaning, if this is your very first time seeing us at this location, you will have to fill out paper work regardless of if you have seen our Doctor’s before.
Click the Icons Below to learn more about the service offered at WeCare Medical Associates LLC: